At Doff Portland we are committed to operating our business in an environmentally responsible manner. We recognize that our operations can have an impact on the environment, and we are committed to minimizing that impact through the following environmental policy:
1. Compliance: We will comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, and standards.
2. Energy Conservation: We will work to reduce our energy consumption by using energy-efficient equipment, turning off lights and electronics when not in use, and optimizing our heating and cooling systems.
3. Waste Reduction: We will work to reduce waste by minimizing packaging, reusing and recycling materials whenever possible, and disposing of waste in a responsible manner.
4. Sustainable Procurement: We will work with our suppliers to source sustainable materials and products that have minimal environmental impact.
5. Transportation: We will minimize our carbon footprint by encouraging the use of public transport, cycling, and walking for business-related travel, and by promoting carpooling and the use of fuel-efficient vehicles for our employees.
6. Water Conservation: We will work to conserve water by using water-efficient fixtures and appliances, repairing leaks promptly, and minimizing water usage wherever possible.
7. Awareness and Training: We will raise awareness of environmental issues among our employees and provide training on environmentally responsible practices.
8. Continuous Improvement: We will regularly review our environmental policy and practices to identify areas for improvement and implement measures to reduce our environmental impact.
We believe that by adopting this environmental policy, we can play our part in protecting the environment and reducing our impact on the planet.